martes, abril 22, 2008

The BBC Learning english

Today I browsed the internet and saw the web site of the BBC for learning English. It’s a good choice for the people that practice English. This page has many options, but I can’t see them all.

I visited the link Word Master, and I try to visit others links, but I can’t linten to the music and it’s a bit frustrating.

This link http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/flash/wordmaster/ is very funny way for teaching english. First I selected the easy level , because I wanted to know what the game consisted on.

Sometimes I got confused, because there were many options, and the pc room was too hot and had little air, maybe some other time I can see this site better. It's too much to see it all in the minutes of the English class, and I played many times with the Word Master.

The class finished, I me to…good bye.

No hay comentarios.: