martes, julio 08, 2008

My blogging experence

I liked the blogging experience because it is one form to learn English, writing it. The personal class I help me in the vocabulary, I searching in internet the words that I did known, and I asked to Simon (my English teacher), but I still fined the grammatical form difficult.

One critic, the class room, is very uncomfortable, not have air!!! This is difficult for the concentration and the only thing I can’t is got out of the room. This is the only thing that I did not like, of the blog class.

Maybe in this moment I have more confidence in this language, but I have so much for to learn. Now I can understand the ideas in the talking, is the great advance for me!!!. I think that my paper (this), is very dummy for the American people, but I can’t the Mexican accent, with many rrrrr, this not can’t listening in this blog, of course!!

Oh… almost I forget it only is words, for this reason the name of my blog is “The words are not enough”, but in one form it is good, because many people when speak is nervous, and in the last oral test I said many stupid things.

Sometimes to think what I want to write is a slow process and to think in English, is a slow process too.

No hay comentarios.: