lunes, agosto 18, 2008

About me

To write about me it's a strange assignment for me, I should talk many hours, because I am a very interesting person.
For example, I can talk with anybody about all kind of themes; my point of view is very free, but with good arguments. I am not a rigid person.

I enjoy the environment, I would like to change the world and make it a better place to live in. It's a utopic idea, but I would like to save the good things that stays in people and in nature with my work as a geographer. I cant do it !!! yes, in a silent way.

I like so much the music and the arts, I believe I'm a complete person though I would loke to do the things I did before, like singing in a chorus

When I was a child my family says: Jose (They call me this way)
Get out of the mud!. I am very different from my brothers, I have two sisters and a younger brother who's seven years old, and maybe he is similar to me, because he makes many questions. But I am not similar physically to my family; my cousins and my sister are blonde.

1 comentario:

Clau dijo...

Hi Maria Jose nice to meet you. I'm Claudia from Universidad Alberto Hurtado. I'm in fourth year of English Pedagogy because I also want to change the world.
While I was reading about you I realized that we have a lot in common, You see, I love singing too, actually I sing in a choir!!!!!
I'm going to be checking your entries and giving you feedback about them so I hope that help you to improve your English

Take care and read you in the next post!!!!!!!!!!